You are awesome. Thanks for taking the time to view this page and to learn a little bit more about me. Whether you’re hiring or know someone who is, any effort towards helping me land a product management role in the Seattle area is sincerely appreciated.
Here is a quick run-down of some of my professional accomplishments to provide an overview of my career experience:
- Closed tens of thousands of dollars worth of brand deals on YouTube, while also directing product placements for videos that had hundreds of thousands of views
- Increased user acquisition growth for a popular Seattle dating app startup called Siren
- Launched Sosha, an app-based startup, with duties including managing the development and designing the product
- Improved product messaging, developed high-profile sales presentations, and created various marketing materials at INRIX
- Launched an e-commerce company called Five Brands that includes a site with blog traffic in the top 10% of all Shopify stores
- Graduated in 2017 from UW with a degree in business
Below are some reasons why I make a great product manager:
- I am very customer-focused: As a product manager, I always seek to understand the needs of the customer when creating something new, so I can deliver solutions that provide both customer and business value. I validate before I build. If it’s not solving a legitimate problem, it’s probably not worth the company's effort.
- I am analytical: I value the importance of business metrics, from validating the success of a new feature to understanding the performance of advertisements through A/B testing. I use data to make decisions and develop strategy.
- I am a great communicator: I understand that proper alignment within an organization is essential to shipping great products and go out of my way to create the relationships I need to with various team members.
- I am an entrepreneur: Through my past startup experiences, I’ve become comfortable with the uncomfortable. I embrace new ideas, go out of my way to learn new skills, and have an ambitious drive.
- I value humility and ownership: I have the ownership to step in and try to solve a problem, as well as step back and embrace the ideas of others. I make it a priority to create solutions to problems as a team.
We should get in touch
If you are still reading this, consider contacting me. Perhaps you know someone who could use my talents or are hiring yourself.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (425) 677 – 4057
Feel free to browse around my site. For easy access, I have some popular links below.